|Your web pal
- This is an extra activity but it does not
earn extra credit. If you get involved, you must make a commitment to
participate fully. You cannot ignore your web pal. For as long as your
correspondence lasts, you need to take it seriously.
- Read about and follow the
- In order for me to know how to help the process
be better for everyone, I am asking for some feedback from you at
the end of the experience. I am asking then, for you to fill out a self
evaluation and hand it in (or send as email attachment).
How being a web pal benefits you:
- This project can be beneficial to you. Your web
pal will be an objective voice for you in regard to your web design and
- It is a chance for you to correspond with someone
who is interested in your work and your ideas.
- You will talk mostly about writing, but you could
also discuss your future plans and how your school work and school goals
fit into those plans.
- The web pal relationship lasts only a little
while and is not meant to engender lifelong friendships, so don't tell
overly personal information.
- Synonyms: telementor, cybermentor, web
pal--they're all the same thing.