With your research group for
this unit, you'll be collecting data, interpreting data and synthesizing
your information for an audience.
- Get a copy of the data
sheet from your teacher.
- Determine what network you will watch with
your group. Each person should watch either a different network or a different
- Watch your hour of TV before
the day you work with your group on interpreting your results. Carefully
collect your data. Be as accurate as you can. Complete the entire sheet.
- Bring your data sheet to class and meet with
your group to complete the next steps.
- Share your results with each other.
- Think about what your data means.
- Decide what information would be best to
display in a graph. Use Excel to record your data and create your graph.
- Copy and paste your graph into a Word document
and save it.
- Finally, write two paragraphs, one explaining
your graph and the second one explaining the other conclusions your group
came to in from your data collection. This will be handed in.
- Be ready to share your information with the
- Hand in your data sheets separately.
- The Word document will be handed in. Email
subject line: data
Changes for 2008: Publish the
graph and the two paragraphs on your Wiki page.